Thursday, March 19, 2009

i'm back & hopefully better...


hey guys...its been a while since i post anything new here(like anyone ever care)

im doing such a hard course at the moment (medicine...what else), so it has taken away pretty much every little 'artistic' or 'creative' aspect of my life but i think its over...

so, im gonna try my best to be who i am for now on rather than be someone i thought i cud be but makes me unhappy

someone told me before "buat blog ni bg ak kalu mcm diari x best r, kene r letak bende2 kreatif"...i tot about it and agreed at some point so that's why my post's before sucks coz apparently, im not THAT artistic...

i like creative things but at the same even if u like something doesn't mean u can do it...

as from now on, im gonna be posting whatever pops into my mind coz thats who i am...

hope that someone might read it...eventually

keeps on rollin',
phat

No comments: